Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum

Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum (http://sfot.net/sfot-forums/index.php)
-   Finding old Friends... (http://sfot.net/sfot-forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Shockwave '93 reunion (http://sfot.net/sfot-forums/showthread.php?t=2147)

JStroop October 18th, 2009 03:53 PM

Shockwave '93 reunion

Had a great time last night, the crew from Shockwave 1993 had a reunion at Esparza's in Grapevine.

Bunch of great memories were dusted off and un-archived. Bunch of brain cells were killed. It was awesome to see everyone.

VanceCope October 18th, 2009 05:17 PM

and you told all of them to come here right

ewilken October 21st, 2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanceCope (Post 17999)
and you told all of them to come here right

Nope he didn't...

But I'm here, I was part of that crew and at our brain cell killing night on Saturday. It was definitely good times with lots of laughs.

JStroop October 22nd, 2009 03:09 PM

I'm pretty sure I've told just about everyone I know from SFOT about this website at one time or another.

VanceCope October 22nd, 2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JStroop (Post 18071)
I'm pretty sure I've told just about everyone I know from SFOT about this website at one time or another.

Maybe we should explain to our fellow Six Flags alum that the site actually has very little to do with Six Flags most of the time...heck some of our top posters have never even worked there, or even visited

ewilken October 22nd, 2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JStroop (Post 18071)

You probably have...I was just messing with you. It is because of you that I'm here on the site.

Twisted October 22nd, 2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanceCope (Post 18072)
Maybe we should explain to our fellow Six Flags alum that the site actually has very little to do with Six Flags most of the time...heck some of our top posters have never even worked there, or even visited

I worked there. If you wanna call what I did "work". :whistle:

thecloak October 22nd, 2009 08:12 PM

We don't. You're more of a,,,, mascot perhaps? :devil:

JStroop October 25th, 2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewilken (Post 18073)
You probably have...I was just messing with you. It is because of you that I'm here on the site.

Really? I thought it was on this site that we reconnected. :-)

ewilken October 27th, 2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JStroop (Post 18115)
Really? I thought it was on this site that we reconnected. :-)

Yes we did reconnect here but I got here thanks to you. Had no clue this site existed till I did one of those I'm bored so let me search my name on google days at work. That's how I found someone was looking for me...