Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Other Stuff > Disney Parks

Old November 16th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Gold Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmister View Post
And even I could eat at Club 33 in my wheelchair since it has the classic elevator (assuming I had an "in" to the place).
Have you visited the park in your wheelchair? Did you find it to be wheelchair-friendly? I seem to recall some wheelchair-bound guests passing me as I was going down the exits of a few rides, but I don't believe I've ever seen how they handle transferring people anywhere.
Old November 16th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Gold Tag

As I'm reading all this Disney stuff the most appropriate music starts playing on my ipod, Tinkerbell's Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks music. Perfect...
Shockwave - 1993
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:50 AM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Heenan View Post
Have you visited the park in your wheelchair? Did you find it to be wheelchair-friendly? I seem to recall some wheelchair-bound guests passing me as I was going down the exits of a few rides, but I don't believe I've ever seen how they handle transferring people anywhere.
Not yet. But from what I understand the park is quite ADA compliant. Plus we allow Haunted Mansion fans extra time to scrutinize the scenes while waiting for us gimps to hold up the ride ("Playful spooks have interrupted our tour....").
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:53 AM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewilken View Post
As I'm reading all this Disney stuff the most appropriate music starts playing on my ipod, Tinkerbell's Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks music. Perfect...
Good idea Erica! Now I feel like cueing the Fantasmic! music to set the mood.
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Red Tag

Angry You have got to be kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshhmr View Post
Great vid! I have always heard about that place. Just thought it was a myth much like the female g spot.
You have got to be kidding. Find the G spot now! It ain't rocket science , man. I'm assuming you are a man... If you are married or have someone special she is missing out. She needs to kick you to the curb, cuz it ain't no myth. I'd drop my hubby like a hot tater if he couldn't hit it. Do your homework!
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Gold Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmister View Post
Not yet. But from what I understand the park is quite ADA compliant. Plus we allow Haunted Mansion fans extra time to scrutinize the scenes while waiting for us gimps to hold up the ride ("Playful spooks have interrupted our tour....").
When we were at Disneyland in May we were behind a party in the regular line at the Haunted Mansion that included a person in a motorized wheelchair/scooter. At one point he literally got jammed in one of the que line turns and it took some time ot get him out again since he couldn't be easily removed from the chair. Someone in the line then informed them that they could use the exit line and they seemed surprised. I wonder how they got through the front gate without being told about that.