Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Departments > Maintenance

Maintenance Maintenance discussion

Old April 10th, 2009, 02:49 AM
Red Tag

Default The Looney Tunes Cave Ride

The Cannon with bugs need to be fixed, all that happens, is the door's fly open, the light flickers, and the cannon noise effect goes off, but it did have smoke shot out at ya, but not no more.
Old April 10th, 2009, 05:44 PM
General Manager

Location: Hurst, TX, but every day I pretend it's somewhere in Colorado or British Columbia.

Heh... not sure that this was supposed to be the work request thread... but this made me laugh anyway.
Old April 10th, 2009, 08:49 PM
General Manager

Yea, me too but I didn't want to say anything. I'm pretty sure the smoke coming out of that cannon is LOW on the list of things to be "fixed", however, the smoke coming out of the far right teepee just across from where they keep the trains at night is STILL going after all these years.
81-82 Colonel's Cafe, 2008 HR - Temp, 2009 Rapids & Superman, 2014 Texas Giant, Boot Scootin' & Steam Train PIC, 2015 Steam Train. 2016-2017 Side 4 Supervisor, Steam Train. Head Trainer. Co-creator of the soon to be Johnson Creek Station Museum. 2018 back at the Railroad for my 9th season!
Old April 10th, 2009, 11:14 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecloak View Post
Yea, me too but I didn't want to say anything. I'm pretty sure the smoke coming out of that cannon is LOW on the list of things to be "fixed", however, the smoke coming out of the far right teepee just across from where they keep the trains at night is STILL going after all these years.
Of course....it's part of the LaSalle's cast of hardworking characters!

But since we're talking about things that oughta be "fixed", how about neutering Bugs before he starts reproducing like any other wabbit.
Old April 10th, 2009, 11:26 PM
General Manager

Things that need to be fixed - What about the Roaring Rapids sign with supposed waterfall? Judging by the flow, you might be tempted to rename it the Tinkling Rapids.

Last edited by cleusk; April 11th, 2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old April 11th, 2009, 07:43 PM
General Manager

Yea, I've often wondered about that water flow. Hey Merv! How bout we turn up the waterfall?!?!?
81-82 Colonel's Cafe, 2008 HR - Temp, 2009 Rapids & Superman, 2014 Texas Giant, Boot Scootin' & Steam Train PIC, 2015 Steam Train. 2016-2017 Side 4 Supervisor, Steam Train. Head Trainer. Co-creator of the soon to be Johnson Creek Station Museum. 2018 back at the Railroad for my 9th season!
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Red Tag

I need to put in a work order also:

There is a downspout from the gutter on the Canteen Bldg on the south side near the exit that is hanging by a thin sliver of metal. Could you go fix that Stroop?

Thanks.

ROFLMAO