Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Departments > Leasees

Leasees Leasees discussion

Old January 6th, 2010, 07:40 PM
General Manager

Leave it to Twisted to find a site that combines roller coaster and boobies.
81-82 Colonel's Cafe, 2008 HR - Temp, 2009 Roaring Rapids & Superman, 2014 Texas Giant, Boot Scootin' & Steam Train Engineer. PIC, 2015 Steam Train Engineer, Lead, Trainer, 2016-2017 On Ride Supervisor - Steam Train. Head Trainer. Co-creator of the soon to be Johnson Creek Station Museum.
Old January 6th, 2010, 07:49 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberer View Post
hmmmm.......sounds as though you spent considerable time examining these photos in great detail.........

ummm.......quite an interesting link......thanks for posting it....
Davis (Parktimes) is simply looking out for our safety. Finding the truth and the hard facts is his job as an attorney-at-law.

Onride photos are taken with the ride in motion and a bright flash to stop the action. This sometimes drowns out the different depths in the picture, hence the front rider being well-lit and focused while the ones in the rear sometimes aren't.

Also, a couple of the pics were taken on the WDW Splash Mountain (with the side-by-side seating) while another seems to be taken on the Viper at SFMM. See, at my age I can even play "Matlock"....
Old January 6th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Red Tag

Smile Sad things have to change so much!

I guess changing is a part of life...everyone had to grow up and get old and buildings and places that were once a part of our lives on earth get removed and are no more...I guess also if everyone and everything stayed the same the world would be so boring..!Thank goodness the old places can stay in our hearts and memories!
Old January 30th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Red Tag

Talking Flashers n more

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberer View Post
hmmm........I didn't know that they would eject you from the park and even revoke your season pass for doing that........I mean, yeah, it's a family place and that's a really stupid and childish thing to do...flipping off the camera is Jr. High type stuff.....but I never knew that you'd get thrown out for doing it......

out of curiosity, ever have any "flashers" ?? I knew a girl who did that once......it's was ten or so years ago though......cough cough I'm sure nothing like that ever happens these days........
Oh there were more than flashers (worked there at DP from 93-96 FF from 2003-2005, and park in 2005-2006). And yes it happened. There was this one instance on Flume 2 where guy was in back of boat girl turned around towards him head in lap. You do the math. Yes folks got thrown out for a lot. Half the time they got upset if we didn't have the photo. (deleted it before they got there). they went around to do it again. Thats when we get security down at the ride exit to wait for them to do it. Print it up, (for security proof), deleted it for other patrons to not see. Hehe lots of fun.
Old January 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM
General Manager

There's an old saying, "There's a time and place for everything."

Guess some people just don't listen.