Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Departments > Cash Control

Cash Control Money talks: Cash Control discussion

Old January 19th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Black Tag

Default What do they even do?

Whenever I go into cash control its always a bunch of people sitting behind their impenetrable wall of annoyingly sound proof glass chatting away and on their cell phones. Granted I usually start at weird hours but when does cash control actually do nasty work like the rest of us? Bad enough they don't have to wear the uniform but to be facebooking while on the job? Makes me wonder what they actually do other then hand out money and yell at people for having one bill a millimeter off from the rest.
Old January 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
General Manager

Default Re: What do they even do?

This is what happens when you've worked the ranks long enough.

Having said that, they are still seasonal with no benefits, and having been a teller and a regular cash-handler before, handling money is FAR from being "clean" by any means. Getting grease on your legs or dirt on your hands while sweating bullets is nowhere near as bad as handling cash that has literally traversed through countless hands and the even more countless germs that reside on them. Handling as much money as I did almost turned me into an obsessive germaphobe.
Old January 20th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Blue Tag

Default Re: What do they even do?

You are right money is nasty you don't know how many hands that money has exchanged over the years. Also do you know how many people out there use money to snort drugs and pills with? They say a good amount of money out there has cocaine residue on it and those people are sticking it up their nose!! YUCK!!

If you want the proof here you go......
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...rican-currency