Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Departments > Ride Operations

Ride Operations Ride Operations discussion

Old August 14th, 2008, 10:57 PM
General Manager

Is it possible to be the recipient of said vomit if you're riding behind someone on a roller coaster? Just curious.
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:08 AM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleusk View Post
Is it possible to be the recipient of said vomit if you're riding behind someone on a roller coaster?
Absolutely.
Old August 15th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Blue Tag

Bryan is right about all rides, people have even thrown up several times this year on the Chap Cars and the Railroad. Maybe ole Draper pulling that oil stick a little too much.
Old October 15th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Black Tag

My first day as a groundskeeper (yellow shirt, orange pants and hat) I got a message to clean up a "spill" at Happy 1 queue house at the turnstile. I got the mop and bucket, but not the wringer. It was vomit with hot dogs and I had to wring it out with my bare hands. Nothing makes me sick after that!
Old October 15th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Black Tag

When I worked a double on Crazy Legs a kid there showed me how you could change the settings of the three rotations (normally forward, reverse, forward) to all the same way and GUARANTEED someone was gonna barf. Well, when his friend was riding there was a quite, very soft sound (puke hitting the ground) that he knew well and he stopped the ride fast. He had to get the gross stuff out of the inside of the car and paid for his sin.
That same day a girl riding the ride noticed my POW bracelet and it was for her dad. What a moment! The people you meet and never expect too.