Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Other Stuff > Disney Parks

Old October 26th, 2009, 05:54 PM
General Manager

Default Hitler Echoes Sentiments

Here's a very familiar clip with tons of variations. This one depicts Hitler echoing the sentiments of many people who have visited EPCOT lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SaeMNbNCo

By the way, the views expressed in this video are not mine. I just thought this was mildly amusing.

Last edited by cleusk; October 26th, 2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old October 26th, 2009, 08:50 PM
General Manager

Yeah, that clip has been used for a lot of other topics. Stroop will probably remember the version I sent him where they were planning an EverQuest raid. It reminded us so much of an uber guildraid.
Old October 26th, 2009, 09:43 PM
General Manager

That has to be the most spoofed clip on youtube, and some are really well done...this one is about the Fantasyland expansion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EctQxbb5n9k

and speaking of the Fantasyland expansion be on the lookout for another post from me soon about that and the "REAL" story behind it.
Old October 27th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Gold Tag

Okay, that was effin funny! I didn't know they took down Wonders of Life! They took down The Living Seas too? And no Dreamfinder? By the way, I like Eric Idle!
Old October 27th, 2009, 08:18 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshhmr View Post
Okay, that was effin funny! I didn't know they took down Wonders of Life! They took down The Living Seas too? And no Dreamfinder? By the way, I like Eric Idle!
I was actually in the Wonders of Life Pavillion on Saturday, except that it's called the Festival Welcome Center now since it's only used for the Food & Wine and Flower & Garden festivals as a place to hold various seminars...no more Body Wars or Cranium Command.

and The Living Seas are now The Seas with Nemo and Friends so no more Hydrolators

Of course I've never got to ride any of the old attractions I just named since they were all gone before I ever made my first trip to WDW
Old October 27th, 2009, 09:18 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceCope View Post
Of course I've never got to ride any of the old attractions I just named since they were all gone before I ever made my first trip to WDW
You really missed some great ones. Thankfully, their memory is preserved at You Tube and Mousebits.
Old October 27th, 2009, 10:13 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceCope View Post
That's twice this weekend that you've zinged me and made me feel old...once on FaceBook and now by you calling a "new" (by my standards anyway) park's attactions old.

See, you learn to put these things into perspective as you get older. As long as sfotadmin and thecloak are still around, we've always got a visual reference on what "old" really is....
Old October 27th, 2009, 10:24 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleusk View Post
You really missed some great ones. Thankfully, their memory is preserved at You Tube and Mousebits.
I always liked World of Motion, Horizons, Journey Into Imagination and Universe of Energy when I went. Some of these younger whippersnappers on here don't realize how rough we had it back in those days. We even had to pretend that The Land was the hip ride to go on and admit that Michael Jackson was actually cool in Captain EO.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:07 AM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmister View Post
That's twice this weekend that you've zinged me and made me feel old...once on FaceBook and now by you calling a "new" (by my standards anyway) park's attactions old.
You asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedmister View Post
We even had to pretend that The Land was the hip ride to go on and admit that Michael Jackson was actually cool in Captain EO.
It is and he was
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:20 AM
General Manager

I guess I'm the odd man out here because I didn't care for his music when I grew up and still don't care for his music now.