Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Gone, but not forgotton Rides/Attractions > Changed or Moved Attractions/Rides

Changed or Moved Attractions/Rides Changed/Moved or somehow different attractions/rides, etc.

Old March 30th, 2009, 01:04 PM
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfotadmin View Post
Despite all that...that Little Sausage house was one of my faves in the park.
"One sausage, please....hold the rat turds...."
Old April 20th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Platinum Tag !

Speaking of Fort St. Louis, last week they put up a brand new sign at the entrance by the Southern Palace. It says Fort St. Louis in big French style letters with a big wooden paddle hanging off of it. Thought it was kind of strange since most of the fort is not there anymore.
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:30 AM
General Manager

Hmm, new sign.. new hats for us... Merv is lurking in the shadows... what's next I wonder?
81-82 Colonel's Cafe, 2008 HR - Temp, 2009 Rapids & Superman, 2014 Texas Giant, Boot Scootin' & Steam Train PIC, 2015 Steam Train. 2016-2017 Side 4 Supervisor, Steam Train. Head Trainer. Co-creator of the soon to be Johnson Creek Station Museum. 2018 back at the Railroad for my 9th season!
Old April 20th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Platinum Tag !

Cool I always thought of France as that old forgotten part of the park. The 45th year display did bring some life to it but I could also see more being done. It is nice to hear about this. I will have to go check it out.

Old April 20th, 2009, 04:11 PM
General Manager

Sounds like the entrance to Merv's Surf needs to be moved back over there. If not for that haunted house mess behind the fort.. ... hmmm Of course that would put the flash pass entrance all the way on the other side of the park as well as the handicapped entrance... dang all those trees.. Sorry, I'm very tired today. Merv tried to collect on the insurance scheme Sunday.
81-82 Colonel's Cafe, 2008 HR - Temp, 2009 Rapids & Superman, 2014 Texas Giant, Boot Scootin' & Steam Train PIC, 2015 Steam Train. 2016-2017 Side 4 Supervisor, Steam Train. Head Trainer. Co-creator of the soon to be Johnson Creek Station Museum. 2018 back at the Railroad for my 9th season!
Old April 21st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Blue Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecloak View Post
Sorry, I'm very tired today. Merv tried to collect on the insurance scheme Sunday.
Should'nt be too much longer, I think I'll start looking for a house now before prices start going up again.
Old April 21st, 2009, 03:06 PM
General Manager

Actually mine is going on the market soon and it has a pool. Can you swim boss man?
Old April 21st, 2009, 04:45 PM
Blue Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecloak View Post
Actually mine is going on the market soon and it has a pool. Can you swim boss man?
I really think that you should just leave me the house in your will, you won't have to worry about being at home so people can come look at the house, and think of all that money you would save on paying a realtor. Even better, think of the money I would save since I wouldn't have to buy a house. I'm in a win-win situation. I think I can put you on the schedule for work crew next week, lets get-r-done!!!
Old April 21st, 2009, 08:31 PM
General Manager

Thumbs up You're in Good Hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv's Ragin Surf View Post
I think I can put you on the schedule for work crew next week, lets get-r-done!!!
See, Travis? Isn't it great to have a boss with that "can do" attitude?

I think this Travis/disaster/insurance theme is railroading more threads than even the railroad.
Old April 21st, 2009, 11:19 PM
General Manager

I think you are right Twisted.. I am gonna toss in the white flag.. maybe