Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Gone, but not forgotton Rides/Attractions > Removed Attractions

Removed Attractions Removed Attractions/shows, etc.

Old August 14th, 2010, 11:45 PM
General Manager

Default Pac-Man Land Playground

The Pac-Man Land playground was Designed by Jack Pentes. He called his invention the Playport. The main features included rope netting, lightweight punching bags, a bouncing pad, and a sea of plastic balls.
Old August 16th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Platinum Tag !

I remember the year that the pac-man land came to be. I was a little old for the attraction but Bally was in full force at that time! There were Ms Pac Man machines everywhere The building that came to be chubbies and a gift shop across the way were filled with them. That is not counting the other buildings in the park that had them and of course all the Arcades that were the fad at the time had Bally/Midway games all over them. It was quite a site and I wish I had gotten pictures at the time. I have never since seen so many Mrs pacs in a row and it was beautiful.

I knew at that time that me and Mrs Pac were going to have a lifetime affair and Mr Pac was going to be jealous. So the next time you see a Jr Pac Man machine think of me....