Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum  

Go Back   Six Flags over Texas Former Employee Forum > Other Stuff > Job listings

Job listings Job listings / work wanted posted here...

Old September 27th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Default Job listing forum...

Use this sub-forum to list:
  • Job postings
  • Work wanted postings
  • Your employment offers
It occured to me that there might be employers looking for some high quality people with great attitudes, and work ethic. (...not to even mention clean tennis shoes)

Anyway...use this sub-forum for job related postings only.

"It's up to you...you gotta set yourself a goal and see it through" "The success of Six Flags is up to you,... it's up to you, it's up to you".
---- ( '76 employee film music. * It's pretty scary that Linda Broom and her films had this effect on me that I'd remember it for 30 years! )

-Get your nostalgic Six Flags Fix here at SFOT.NET

Old September 27th, 2005, 05:13 PM
General Manager

Location: Hurst, TX, but every day I pretend it's somewhere in Colorado or British Columbia.
Default Work Wanted

I'm a mobile DJ... if anyone has a party or reception coming up, let me know... I'll do it cheap.

I work with Bill Wofford, if anyone remembers him, he used to be the assistant manager of the games dept, we've been working together in this DJ business for about 10 years, and I personally have been doing parties for longer than that.

We're called Custom Entertainment - if anyone has gone the the last couple bridal shows at the Arlington Convention Center, our booth was the one next to the free cake.

Anyway... contact me here, or send me an email

jstroop@pobox.com

if you want to discuss booking entertainment for your event.
Old March 1st, 2006, 12:17 PM
General Manager

If anyone is looking to buy a car, my husband is now a salesman at Allen Samuels Dodge/Hyundai off 820 in North Richland Hills. He can also sell off the used lot, as well as any Allen Samuels dealership (they are scattered throughout Texas.) PM me for information! Thanks.
Old March 1st, 2006, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista 96-02
If anyone is looking to buy a car, my husband is now a salesman at Allen Samuels Dodge/Hyundai off 820 in North Richland Hills. He can also sell off the used lot, as well as any Allen Samuels dealership (they are scattered throughout Texas.) PM me for information! Thanks.
Ooooo Six Flags discount? Let's see... the SF discount I used to know... Hmmmmm... I used to pay 18 cents for a 50 cent coke back then. So, a 64% discount. WooHooo...sign me up for one of them Hemi Chargers!

-Get your nostalgic Six Flags Fix here at SFOT.NET

Old March 1st, 2006, 04:51 PM
General Manager

If only things were still that cheap.

Last time I recall, if not still, a soft drink in the Canteen cost more than one at the restaurants.
Old March 2nd, 2006, 09:58 AM
Platinum Tag !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStroop
I'm a mobile DJ... if anyone has a party or reception coming up, let me know... I'll do it cheap.
I can vouch for Jeremy and Bill on this. Jeremy DJ'd at my wedding and did a great job.
Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:20 PM
General Manager

Location: Hurst, TX, but every day I pretend it's somewhere in Colorado or British Columbia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABBS
I can vouch for Jeremy and Bill on this. Jeremy DJ'd at my wedding and did a great job.

/FLEX /ROAR
Old March 5th, 2006, 10:51 AM
General Manager

Mmmkay I told my husband about Alan's "Six Flags discount"/HEMI Charger post, and he said, "Yep." I said, "Yep what?" And he says that anyone who knows me from this site who comes in to buy a car from him, he'll knock $750 off the price of the vehicle. Maybe some royalties for Alan for the idea..
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Blue Tag

Yeah, if I could make enough money I would work at Six Flags. Art department would be really great. If you have leads, let me know who to talk to.

Jerry
jerrymarkhammusic@gmail.com

Alan has seen some of my work. He knows the scoop.
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:50 PM
General Manager

Husband has started a lawn business; mow, weed-eat, edge..plus any other side projects you would need done. Tree trimming, haul-off, other 'round-the-house handyman stuff. Fort Worth/Arlington area but will travel further.